Welcome to North County Acupuncture™ in Oceanside, CA
Searching for an acupuncture clinic in Oceanside or want to learn more about how acupuncture can help you? I’m glad you’re here.
The idea behind acupuncture is simple — it can help improve the flow of blood and energy, or Qi, throughout the body. Removing blockages to Qi, in turn, relieves pain and enhances healing. New research has found that its effectiveness may be due to the fact that it improves the flow of fluid through the connective tissue that lines the inner organs and surrounds the body’s muscles. This can reduce pain and promote healing in other parts of the body. Acupuncture also appears to stimulate the release of opioids, your body’s naturally occurring pain-killing chemicals.
I believe that true and lasting health is achieved when our mind, body and spirit are in balance. This includes being balanced within ourselves as well as in relation to our external environment. As we improve the circulation and flow of blood and Qi through acupuncture, the internal aspects of our being become balanced and healthy. We feel better and function at a higher level.
This in turn improves our relationship with our external environment. Our bodies become more resistant to disease and our ability to handle stress improves. This leads to a greater enjoyment of life and all it has to offer. I invite you to try acupuncture and see how it can change your life.
DID YOU KNOW THAT…
- Back injuries are the most common reason for non-attendance in the workplace, after the common cold.
- 100 million Americans suffer from chronic pain.
- Only 23% of those with chronic pain find opioids effective; growing numbers have sought out acupuncturists for their chronic pain.
- More than 8 million Americans have used acupuncture.
- Medical doctors refer their patients to acupuncturists more than to any other “alternative” care provider.
- 51% of medical doctors believe acupuncture to be efficacious and of value to their patients.
- Acupuncturists complete a minimum of 3,000 hours of theoretical and clinical training
Why Choose North County AcupunctureTM?
If you’re seeking a top acupuncture clinic in Oceanside, CA, you want to know more about the person who will be treating you.
My goal is to help balance the wellness of your body, mind and spirit, while taking into account your individual goals, challenges and comfort zone. I work with people from all walks of life but as a veteran myself, I specialize in helping veterans.
I am currently accepting new patients and look forward to working with you. If you are looking for an acupuncture specialist, you can reach our acupuncture clinic in Oceanside, CA, at (760) 434-3410 to set up an appointment or ask any questions you may have about how acupuncture can help you.
Are you ready to try a safe, effective, drug-free alternative for pain relief? Book an appointment with our acupuncture clinic in Oceanside today!