Welcome to North County Acupuncture
I believe that true and lasting health is achieved when our mind, body and spirit are in balance. This includes being balanced within ourselves as well as in relation to our external environment. As we improve the circulation and flow of blood and Qi (energy) through acupuncture, the internal aspects of our being become balanced and healthy. We feel better and function at a higher level. This in turn improves our relationship with our external environment. Our bodies become more resistant to disease and our ability to handle stress improves. This leads to a greater enjoyment of life and all it has to offer. I invite you to try acupuncture and see how it can change your life.
"Joe is one of the kindest individuals I've ever met. His calm,confident energy is felt the moment you walk through the door. He genuinely listens to your needs and treats the whole person, not just a set of symptoms. I truly look forward to my treatments each week. Fabulous human being."
DID YOU KNOW THAT…
- Back injuries are the most common reason for non-attendance in the workplace, after the common cold.
- 100 million Americans suffer from chronic pain.
- Only 23% of those with chronic pain find opioids effective; growing numbers have sought out acupuncturists for their chronic pain.
- More than 8 million Americans have used acupuncture.
- Medical doctors refer their patients to acupuncturists more than to any other “alternative” care provider.
- 51% of medical doctors believe acupuncture to be efficacious and of value to their patients.
- Acupuncturists complete a minimum of 3,000 hours of theoretical and clinical training
Are you ready to try a safe, effective, drug-free alternative for pain relief?
Home was last modified: January 29th, 2019 by admin